Good Afternoon Campbelltown Families,
We hope you are all staying healthy during this difficult time.
As you are aware the school division sent out another email last night regarding the pick-up of student belongings. We have thought about a few ways to do this, but we figured in order to have the greatest number of pickups while maintaining proper social distancing protocols we have set up a schedule below. We understand that you may have more than one child in the school, but we ask that you come at the designated time for each grade. The attachment is a map indicating the door we would like you to use. We also felt an outdoor pickup, reduces contact and improves social distancing. We understand many of you may be self-isolating for a variety of reasons, but if you are able to send someone for pick up, we would greatly appreciate it. If this is absolutely not possible, please phone the front office and coordinate an alternate time. We thank you for not coming if you are showing any of the AHS symptoms for the virus.
Each entry point for your child’s grade will have:
- collection bins for library books and home reading books
- tables marked with your child’s class and miscellaneous items on them and bags with your child’s name on it
At the Main Front Doors you will also see a table with Petit Soleil shoes on it. We had no idea who these belonged to which is why we have set them out this way.
We will have a staff member manning each door, from inside, if you have any questions. Please remember the social distancing.
Wednesday, March 18th
- Gr. 6 - 9:00 – 11:00am – front doors (see attachment for map)
- Gr. 4 - 11:00 – 1:00 – at their recess door at the back of the building (see attachment for map)
- Gr. 2 – 1:00 – 3:00 - at the portal link door at the front of the building (see attachment for map)
Thursday, March 19th
- Gr. 5 – 9:00 – 11:00 - at Mme Deloisy and Bernards, front door (see attachment for map)
- Gr. 3 – 11:00 – 1:00 - at Front Main entrance (see attachment for map)
- Gr. 1 – 1:00 – 3:00 - at Front regular morning entry door (see attachment for map)
Friday, March 20th
- Kindergarten - Day A – 9:00 – 11:00
- Kindergarten – Day B – 11:00 – 1:00
Thank-you for your patience and understanding during this time. We all know this has been difficult on students, staff and families as a whole. Please look after yourselves, families and loved ones. We hope to see you in the not too distant future. ????
Principal, École Campbelltown